Adding Something New

Hello you lovely lot! Sorry I've been a bit AWOL at the moment, but I've been busy with sorting uni things out and other stuff in my life...plus I haven't really had the motivation to blog, I won't lie about that.

During the time since my last blog post, I have been thinking of new ideas to aid the development of my blog. It's more to do with the actual content I post rather than the technical side of how it looks because I haven't the faintest idea what I'm doing, but yeah, I have an idea! I want to know what you lot think because at the end of the day, you read my blog and I would love for you to feel more involved with Victoria Anne.



For those who follow me on Twitter, you may have already seen this idea tweeted, but I thought a short and simple blog post about it would be also good to gather opinions on. Baaaasically, the idea is this:

Every 2 weeks (see how it goes first), I am thinking of dedicating my weekly blog posts to something you would love me to write about. When I say something, it can be ANYTHING that you suggest to me as a potential topic for the next post. I love writing personal and opinionated posts, so I thought it would be interesting to see what matters to you right now and for me to share my opinions on the exact topic with you. 

How can you suggest ideas to me you ask? Well, you can either:
  • Comment on this blog post or others belonging to this series (if it actually happens)  
  • I will also upload on my Instagram where you can comment with ideas 
  • On Twitter, I will tweet this same thing and pin it to my profile so you can also reply to it with topics you feel would be good to read on my blog 
  • Privately messaging me will also be absolutely fine if it's something you do not want others to see you suggest
After a couple of days, I will choose someone's response based on whether I can see myself writing a suitable amount about it. I know choosing at random would be more fun, but if this series takes off, then I think this would soon happen!


So yeah, this is my idea at the moment of something new I want to add to my blog! I would love to know what you lovely readers think: do you think it's a good idea? Do you have any topics you would like me to talk about on my blog as part of this series already? Anything at all, leave a comment down below! 

I am away on holiday this Sunday and I leave for uni in a couple of weeks, so I shall respond to comments when I can and also try and upload on my blog x

Until next time...
Much Love
V A x

Comments