Novice Photographer

 
I am going to let the photos do the talking this time.


I can easily verify that I am not a professional photographer and that I lack (possibly) the most simplest of skills to produce an effective photo that make the audience stop, stare...the stop and stare again.  Nevertheless, I have found myself posting photographs of anything that screams a photo opportunity.


#artisticopportunity


With a slight edit to only make the colours pop and the features to look a tad more noticeable, here are a few of my recent photography from days out and a delightful holiday this summer to Dublin.

Let me know in the comments what you think of these! Also what future blog posts would you like to see? Let me know in the comments down below!



Autumn sunset



River Severn - Bridgnorth



Bridgnorth
 



Dublinia - Dublin
 



St Stephen's Green shopping centre - Dublin
 



Silhouette




Summer - St Stephen's Green park, Dublin

 


Summer - St Stephen's Green park, Dublin
 



Temple Bar - Dublin


Thanks for viewing today's post! xx

Comments